Postnuke Explorer Postnuke Explorer

God that's scary

And I still don't understand what the catalog exactly was.

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

Not a good pixelated game.

I wouldn't call this an adventure game, either. It's just an item hunt with a pathetic smidgen of a story and pointless references and "homages." Oh, and medals. Gotta love those medals.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Heh...

The original Alice in Wonderland was creepy enough. I'm really an idiot for playing a point-and-click game at 3 in the morning... I'm scared and alone.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Nice game, but...

If you ever make a reaction game like this, make losing take you back a level instead of a full restart. It's kind of annoying the way it is right now.

1-Button RPG 1-Button RPG

pretty pointless

especially since all the songs in the game are newgrounds made. no reward / objective

Ugilitiozavrus responds:

The only point for making it in the first place for me was to just sit back and watch something change rapidly on the screen for infinite time (well, almost, even here you can't get to lvl 1987 or something like that) without myself doing a thing, so yeah, it is pretty much pointless.

The Visitor The Visitor

Amaxing

the gameplay was good, but what i really like was the story (or maybe the lack of). i'd love to see some sort of continuation with this plot (any of the endings can branch off into great stories). i know you have the Journey's of Reemus, but if you could work in a little side project (maybe you already are for this halloween? =D ) with this i'd have an epic nerdgasm. even just a book / short story would be nice... i don't want to see this plot gather dust in your submissions page :'(

Mysteryville Mysteryville

rofl... pay for a shitty search game?

first of all, these games are waaaay overdone. second, there are a ton you can get for free...
i mean, the game was nicely done with a good story, but seriously... search games are unoriginal and boring.

How To Make Cereal How To Make Cereal

hah

it sucked, yeah... but in a good way, y'know? :3
also, loved the music
also, wtf's up with the milk? looks like apple jews or sumtin XD

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!!!!! question 91+ too hard!!! so many timed Q's, no breaks :'[
this game is definitely my favorite flash game ever! anyways i checked out ur user page and i read that the impossible quiz 2 was coming out on the 30th. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE IT WITH CHECKPOINTS!!!! SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND JUST CALL IT "The Slightly-Possible Impossible Quiz"!!!!! AT LEAST MAKE A WUSSY VERSION THAT HAS CHECKPOINTS!!! ok thats it, gj and gl for IQ2!

Digital Switch Digital Switch

no offense...

but this sucked., it wasnt fun, there wasn't any progression, and you just did the same thing over and over again. its pretty but that doesn't make a game