Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

mmhmh

Couldn't even get through that other one, those guys suck

WMR - Harassing Dolphins WMR - Harassing Dolphins

oh wow

This and the red bar one, fucking awesome

Red Bar - Job Interviews Red Bar - Job Interviews

Ahhhhh

I hope you animate more bits. The way that they're talking and this drawing style is like a real cartoon, kinda like Home Movies or Katz.

Postnuke Explorer Postnuke Explorer

God that's scary

And I still don't understand what the catalog exactly was.

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

Not a good pixelated game.

I wouldn't call this an adventure game, either. It's just an item hunt with a pathetic smidgen of a story and pointless references and "homages." Oh, and medals. Gotta love those medals.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Heh...

The original Alice in Wonderland was creepy enough. I'm really an idiot for playing a point-and-click game at 3 in the morning... I'm scared and alone.

Depth Loop Depth Loop

Been a while

Still awesome. I've never had a preferred genre of music, so my favorite band or musician changes pretty often. Your music has sticked with me in the #1 spot since I heard your first song. The only reason I come on newgrounds now is really to just check out your profile, so you can tell I've changed for a while. I look back on years past and remember what kind of music I liked, who I was mates with, how I acted, what I did, and I feel ashamed, thinking of it like another person. But I can't imagine hating your work no matter who I feel like being at the time.

. . .good job.

Lapse responds:

This is absolutely great to hear from someone. It really is. I'm honored that you enjoy my music as much as you do. Its really great. I look forward to your continued listening and appreciation, even on a simple song such as this, an easy loop.

Take care.

Grunty's lair ROCK _-_ AT Grunty's lair ROCK _-_ AT

Wow

This is the most nostalgiac I've ever been... brings back good times.

Alexman159 responds:

I miss my old n64. I'm thinking of getting an emulator...

Mmm Chiken Yes Mmm Chiken Yes

THE FUCK IS UGUU
never google

numba 4 numba 4

...thas it?

Am'mo sayin' is bad, but isnae enough. I've done better'n at pure bawsed, ged. You oughta make mor'n a napper on white.

naronic responds: